19/10/2011

BULLET OF BETRAY

BULLET OF BETRAY


Today would be the day,

If I did not woke up from fairies tales.

This is no day to died,

I am going to delay my sins,

What happens? Silly me!

Letters, words, calls,


I guess, we all wanted to go to Hollywood,

The smell of decay felt like achievement,

Today could be the day,

But I shall die another night,

And seating still, I kept silence,

Watching you, craving for success…


Close your eyes and you might see me,

Keep open your senses,

And play the part,

We know, who pulled the trigger,

And I survived the betray,

The bullet never came!


Few syllables penned on a page,

But no letters drifted in my loneliness,

Potentials turned to bullets,

So I close all exits!

To find my way to freedom,

And so, I shall die another night… 



COPYRIGHT@H.NAUDET2011

2 comments:

  1. Hello Friend,

    I think sometimes things happen from across the miles, such as fear of loss that stops one from reaching out. Sometimes those feelings can overwhelm to the point that they pretend all is ok, when in truth on the inside they are dying...fear is a powerful emotion...sometimes one has already suffered great loss, be it loss of a friend, a mother whatever, and to open the door to more potential loss is just to much, so they are weak and give into the fear...sadly this happens.

    I am happy to see you ar back, and I hope and pray healthy and happy....this poem cuts deep, but beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As human beings we all want to be happy and free from misery.
    We have learned that the key to happiness is inner peace.
    The greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as
    anger and attachment, fear and suspicion,
    while love and compassion, a sense of universal responsibility
    are the sources of peace and happiness.

    ReplyDelete